The ScholarOne Journal Triathlon recognizes the innovative work of scholarly journals
Get ready to compete in the inaugural ScholarOne Journal Triathlon which allows journals to duke it out in divisions of scholarly agility, efficiency and endurance– the attributes of a true journal champion.
Just nominate your journal through Twitter @ScholarOneNews or, the ScholarOne Triathlon web page. Keep tabs on the competition through posts, re-tweets, our triathlon blog and more. Also, be sure to spread the word to keep your journal ahead of the competition in each event:
- Swimming (Agility) — To what degree a journal is quickly and easily able to validate that they’re accepting the right papers for their journal.
- Cycling (Speed) — How a journal has implemented methods that increase its efficiency.
- Running (Endurance) — By what methods does a journal seamlessly adapt its processes to stay competitive in this ever-changing industry.
The games begin September 9th and scholarly journals can be entered in more than one event. The top three journals that receive the most votes in each leg of the competition will move on to the finals, allowing them to compete for coveted spot of Journal Triathlon Champion.
The ScholarOne Journal Triathlon coincides with upcoming announcements on new, robust web services that will help you further maintain your competitive advantage.
ScholarOne Web Services is an enterprise-wide solution that allows you to seamlessly integrate the internal and external resources used to support your mission all in one place. You’ll be able to:
- Integrate your internal tools and industry platforms using our standard APIs for single sign on.
- Link up with important initiatives like ORCID and FundRef for standardized, consistent data exchange.
- Extend your connectivity with our new Reviewer Locator—cutting-edge technology that searches Web of Science, returning uniquely qualified peer reviewer recommendations.
Let the games begin!