How to Play the Market in the Coming Year
With an investment landscape plagued by uncertainty, you need to know what to expect before you invest in 2012. Please join John Fennelly, Global Managing Director of Wealth Management, Thomson Reuters and Lauren Young, Wealth Management Editor, as they welcome leading industry experts who will discuss ‘How to Play the Market’ in the year ahead.
- Robert Auwaerter, Principal and Head of Fixed Income Group, Vanguard
- David Giroux, Vice President, T. Rowe Price Group, Inc., President and Chairman of the Investment Advisory Committee of the Capital Appreciation Strategy
- Colin Moore, Chief Investment Officer, Columbia Management Investment Advisers, LLC
- Lisa Shalett, Chief Investment Officer, Merrill Lynch
- Christine Thompson, Chief Investment Officer, Fidelity Bond Group
- U.S. rating downgrade and the global debt crisis – what does this mean for 2012 and beyond?
- High unemployment and a depressed housing market – when will it turn around?
- Election 2012 – what can we expect from Washington?
- Shrinking U.S. household debt and small businesses poised to expand – where are the engines for savings and growth?
- Opportunities – where are the bright spots?
Tuesday, Dec 6, 2011
5:30pm Registration / 6:00pm Panel Discussion
@Thomson Reuters, 3 Times Square, NY, NY